Welcome to the KoroiBot Motion Database!
With the KIT Whole-Body Human Motion Database, we aim to provide a simple way of sharing high-quality motion capture recordings of human whole-body motion. The database is run by the High Performance Humanoid Technology (H²T) Lab.
You can start browsing the Motion Database by clicking on Database.
- The FAQ page contains the answer to some frequently asked questions about this database.
- The Marker Set page explains the marker set used for motion capturing.
- The Anthropometric Table page explains which anthropometric measurement are collected from subjects.
- The Statistics page provides statistical information about the database content.
- The Contact page provides information on how you can reach us.
In addition, with the Motion Annotation Tool, we aim to collect a comprehensive set of whole-body motions along with natural language descriptions of these motions.